December 14, 2015 — AKVIS announces the release of AKVIS HDRFactory 5.0 for Windows and Mac OS X. The new version offers an improved method of creating HDR images, the new Local Correction tool, the improved Ghost Removal tool, and other changes.
AKVIS HDRFactory is an efficient program for creating High Dynamic Range pictures. The HDR technology bridges the gap between reality as we see it and its photographic reflection.
The software creates HDR images by combining several photos of the same object taken with different exposure settings. It also makes an HDR effect using one single photo, opening the door into the beautiful world of HDR Photography to everyone.
The program produces truly expressive images with incredible detail and color. HDRFactory brings life and color to your photos.
The new version offers even better quality, more flexibility, and new features. The software is now even more effective.
In Version 5.0:
- New algorithm of creating HDR images. The alignment method has been improved. The parameters in the HDRI tab have been changed. The AKVIS presets have been revised and changed considering of the new algorithm.
- New Local Correction mode for additional processing of specific areas. The new cutting edge tool lets you refine the result on certain areas. Different areas can be processed with different parameters.
- The Ghost Removal tool has been refined. It now gives even better result! The tool is indispensable for the elimination of defects that sometimes appear when shooting moving objects.
Also in the new version:
- Native 64-bit support on Mac.
- New Print options.
- New Dark interface style.
- Support for more RAW files.
- Some bugs with GPU and other errors have been fixed.
For a free trial, AKVIS offers 10 days of fully functional use.
The software runs on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10; and on Mac OS X 10.6-10.11; both 32- and 64-bit operating systems. The product is available as a standalone application and as a plugin filter for Adobe Photoshop and other image editors.
Home license sells for $69. Consult the official website for more details about license types, versions, and prices of the software: http://akvis.com/en/hdrfactory/.
It is a free upgrade for recent buyers! Users, whose license is not valid for the new version, can get HDRFactory 5.0 with the new features and tools for only $14.95.