Monday, December 2, 2013
New Profoto Umbrellas
Twelve new Profoto umbrellas in two different shapes
The new Profoto Umbrellas are available in 12 unique models and two shapes: deep & shallow.
Umbrella Deep has a deeper, more parabolic shape than the average umbrella. The deeper shape gives the photographer better control of the light spread. It also allows the photographer to focus and shape light by simply sliding the umbrella shaft in its holder.
Umbrella Shallow is remarkably reliable and sturdy for its small size and lightweight. The fabrics have been selected to provide a superior quality of light over years of heavy-duty use, and the metallic elements have been surface treated to prevent rust and discoloration.
- Available in twelve unique models.
- Two shapes: Umbrella Deep & Umbrella Shallow.
- Four sizes: Small, Medium, Large & XL.
- Three fabrics: Silver, White & Translucent.
- Finest heat resistant, high-quality fabrics.
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration.