Busy Night On Mt Rainier
Photo By Mark Rainer
Must be logged in to vote.
Photographer: Mark Rainer
- Title: Busy Night On Mt Rainier
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Olympia
- Description: Midnight is when mountaineers begin their summit attempts on Mt Rainier. I've heard that its common for team planning an attempt on Mt Everest to practice/train on Mt Rainier. The small dots of light you see to the left of the peak in the dark area are groups heading out, there are other teams that started lower on the mountain jsut to the right below the peak. With The Milky Way rising in the sky which is easily seen with the naked eye its a pretty specatclar sight.
- GPS Longitude: -121.639078
- GPS Latitude: 46.914493
- Gear: Nikon D800, 14-24 f2.8 Gitzo Tripod with Markins Ball Head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 265 times
You have been blocked from submitting comments.