This sweepstakes is over.
Sigma’s selection of four impressive prime lenses delivers essential focal lengths and large maximum apertures for prime shooting in low-light conditions making them a vital tool in any photographer’s kit. Sigma has always leveraged the most advanced optical technologies to offer photographers the highest level of lens performance. With the addition of two new lenses to the line Sigma lineoffers substantial range, remarkable sharpness and images that with take your breath away.
|85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM
||30mm F1.4 DC HSM/Art
||35mm F1.4 DG HSM /Art
30mm F1.4 DC HSM/Art
A best seller made even better
This large aperture standard digital SLR camera lens is in APS-C format is ideal for many types of photographic expression.
Sigma pioneered the large-aperture APS-C format standard lens category with its famous 30mm F1.4 lens. After having reorganized all our lenses into three product lines, we are proud to introduce the fully updated SIGMA 30mm F1.4 DC HSM, which offers an angle of view equivalent to 45mm on a 35mm camera. Offering an angle of view and sense of perspective extremely close to that of human vision, this lens stimulates the desire to create and is ideal for many different types of photographic expression. It is a superb go-to lens for artistic photography.
Featuring an advanced design and the latest manufacturing technologies, it delivers the highest level of image quality:
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures quiet, accurate and high-speed autofocus
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and a design featuring Thermally Stable Composite Material (TSC) reduces expansion and contraction of the internal lens barrel.
- Minimum focusing distance of 11.8in and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.8.
- 9 blade rounded diaphragm creates beautiful bokeh.
Compatible with the Sigma USB dock and Optimization Pro software to adjust and fine tune focusing parameters. Under the Global Vision standard, every lens will be tested before shipping using the Sigma A1 MTF system to ensure the highest degree of quality possible.
35mm F1.4 DG HSM /Art
A true Flagship of artistic expression
One of Sigma’s finest creations yet, this lens sets a new benchmark for performance offering quality that exceeds expectations
The first lens in an all-new product line: the Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM is a wide-angle F1.4 lens delivering the highest level of brightness and beautiful bokeh effects. Designed for full frame cameras it can also be used with APS-C sensors. It offers the unique characteristics that only a large-aperture F1.4 lens can offer:
- Shallow depth of field along with superior low-light and hand-held performance.
- Designed for minimal chromatic aberration and superb peripheral resolution
- SLD and FLD Glass elements serve to optimize the power distribution of the lens.
- HSM ensures quiet, high speed, accurate autofocusing while the floating focusing system allows for superior optical performance with subjects at a closer shooting range.
Compatible with the Sigma USB dock and Optimization Pro software to adjust an
d fine tune focusing parameters. Under the Global Vision standard, every lens will be tested before shipping using the Sigma A1 MTF system to ensure the highest degree of quality possible.
85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM
The ultimate Wedding and Portrait lens
Sigma’s 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM lens is a large aperture medium telephoto lens optimized for use with digital SLR cameras and is especially ideal for portrait and low light photography.
- SLD glass and a glass mold element excellent color correction is achieved for all types of aberrations and superior optical performance is ensured.
- Rear focus system that minimizes fluctuation of aberration caused by focusing
- Superior Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting even in backlight photography.
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures quiet and high speed autofocus capability
- Round 9 blade diaphragm creates pleasant out-of-focus highlights.
50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM
The Perfect Standard Prime
Tried and true, there’s a reason this lens remains in the Sigma line and a top seller. You’ll recognize the overall high quality and professional optics with your first photograph. In the past few years, camera manufacturers have overlooked the need for a reasonable fast prime lens that is compact enough for everyday use, yet provides the necessary image quality to meet the highest expectations. Now, with the advent of the APS-C camera, the long popular 50mm focal length takes on double duty as a portrait length lens of approximately 90mm on most of the small chip cameras. At a fraction of the size, weight and cost of comparable lenses, this is a lens that you might have on your digital SLR at all times.
- Superior peripheral brightness enabling a bright viewfinder image and creating an attractive blurred background
- Rounded 9 blade diaphragm which creates an attractive blur to the out of focus areas.
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:7.4. The shallow depth of field with the maximum large aperture provides unique expression.
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures quiet and high-speed AF as well as full-time manual focus override by rotation of the focus ring.
Learn More About Sigma
FOR OFFICIAL RULES, CLICK HERE.