Canon and the Explorers of Light are taking the show on the road this fall, with the Portrait Photography Tour: Explorers of Light Share Their Secrets, as part of the Canon Live Learning program. This special opportunity allows attendees to spend a full day with one of six award-winning portrait photographers at locations across the U.S. Here’s the lineup:
- September 9, Atlanta, GA: Parish Kohanim — Fashion and Fine Art (check out Digital Photo Pro’s Masters profile of Parish)
- September 30, New York, NY: Lindsey Adler — Fashion and Beauty
- October 7, Chicago, IL: Bob Davis — Wedding and Event
- October 14, Boulder, CO: Tyler Stableford — Lifestyle and Sports (check out Digital Photo Pro’s profile of Tyler)
- November 4, Phoenix, AZ: Michele Celentano — Family
- November 11, Orange County, CA: Roberto Valenzuela — Wedding and Event
Here’s a video from Canon, where Canon Explorer of Light Roberto Valenzuela discusses his career and passion for photography.
Additionally, attendees will receive exclusive discounts of up to 20% off Canon gear, receive PDF guides and online class discounts, ask questions of an onsite Canon Technical Specialist, and test Canon cameras, lenses and Speedlites.
Each event runs for about six hours. Tickets are priced at $99 ($79 for Canon CPS members).
Get all the details at canon.us/learnportraits
See the press release below:
Canon Live Learning Comes to a City Near You – Portrait Photography Tour: Explorers of Light Share Their Secrets
Looking for a unique experience to learn from the some of the most experienced and skilled portrait photographers in the world? Join Canon at one of the stops on our new program – Portrait Photography Tour: Explorers of Light Share Their Secrets.
The tour takes portrait photography from the professional photographers’ points of view and extracts learning opportunities that are helpful to enthusiasts and aspiring pros. The six-city tour will provide attendees with the opportunity to spend a day with an award-winning Canon Explorer of Light as they share their portrait photography secrets. Each tour stop will showcase a different photographer, each with their distinctive style. The range of topics covers everything from posing and lighting to developing your style and overcoming bad light.
In addition to a day of learning with an Explorer of Light, attendees will get:
- Exclusive discounts on select Canon Equipment – up to 20% off!
- PDF guides and Online Class discounts
- Opportunity to have tech questions answered by on-site Canon Technical Specialist
- Touch-and-Try the latest Canon cameras, lenses and Speedlites
Tour stops include:
- September 9th, Atlanta, GA: Parish Kohanim- Fashion and Fine Art
- September 30th, New York, NY: Lindsey Adler- Fashion and Beauty
- October 7th, Chicago, IL: Bob Davis- Wedding and Event
- October 14th, Boulder, CO: Tyler Stableford- Lifestyle and Sports
- November 4th, Phoenix, AZ: Michele Celentano- Family
- November 11th, Orange County, CA– Roberto Valenzuela- Wedding and Event
Tickets are $99 ($79 for Canon CPS Members) and each event will run for approximately six hours.
For more information and to sign-up please visit: canon.us/learnportraits.