(New York, New York) July 19, 2016 – Elite Brands Inc., has announced the release of its new XEEN by Rokinon 135mm T2.2 Professional Cine Lens. Initially well received even with only 3 focal lengths (24mm, 50mm and 85mm), acceptance increased dramatically with the addition of the 14mm T3.1 and 35mm T1.5 at NAB.
The introduction of the XEEN 135mm T2.2 creates a highly capable six-lens-set for lming video and cinema with outstanding image quality. It is now available to cinematographers and DP’s who previously were used to spending thousands more to obtain professional grade cine lens characteristics.
The XEEN 135mm T2.2 maintains the important characteristics of the system including a uniform length and 114mm non-rotating front diameter for the easy use of matte boxes , full frame coverage, an all metal design that’s lighter weight than the competition and an 11 blade diaphragm for pleasing bokeh. It is available in mounts that are changable to t PL, Canon, Nikon, Sony E, and MFT. All XEENs utilize our X-Coating Technology to ensure high quality footage with clear contrast, impressive colors, and a cinematic look even under less than optimal lighting conditions.
XEEN by Rokinon lens mechanics and optics are manufactured and precision assembled in Korea utilizing cutting edge techniques. First shipments of the 135mm begin in August, and will maintain the same exceptionally aordable street price of $2495 with a Three Year Limited Warranty, the longest in the industry.
Features common to XEEN lenses include:
- 6K Ready Optics
- Full Frame Coverage
- Tightly Color Matched
- Durable All Metal Body
- Unied 40° Iris Rotation
- Unied 200° Focus Throw
- Large Easy To Read Markings
- Three Year Limited Warranty
- Lens Support Mount (Except PL)
- Xeen Proprietary X-Coating Technology
- Unied 114mm Non-Rotating Front Diameters
- 11 Bladed Diaphragm for Superb Bokeh (Except 14mm)
- Dual Calibrated Right and Left Side Distance and T-Stop Scales
- Unied Focus and Aperture Gear Positions for Easy Follow Focus Use
- Mounts can be shimmed and are interchangeable by a qualied technician
- Incredibly smooth and fully damped movement of focusing and aperture controls