In addition to bug fixes and language updates, improvements over firmware update 1.15.1 include:
- Fixed front focus issue in certain situations
- Incorrect “No Card” indication fixed
- Improved USB stability and tethered performance
- Live View turn-off time follows display turn off (max 30 seconds)
- Menu button toggles between Main Menu and Control Screen
X1D-50c photographers can download the update on Hasselblad’s website. Hasselblad notes that a fully charged battery of more than 50% is required for the firmware update, which will take about 7-10 minutes, but can take up to 12 minutes.
Get more information, including the complete update procedure, here.