North White Plains, NY – April 6, 2016
The Baby Grand Induro is for those seeking the highest level of stability. Period.
Induro today announced two new Baby Grand Induro Tripods. These no nonsense, ground level tripods incorporate a flat, modular head-mounting platform made of lightweight magnesium alloy. This platform accepts photo heads including gimbal, ball, three-way or geared and accessories like a leveling base or video bowl. These accessories are secured with a ratchet style lock lever as well as a safety catch to protect the gear. Each Baby Grand Induro tripod includes a machined aluminum top plate with hard anodizing, a removable oversized weight hook and a set screw for secure lockdown of the tripod head.
Perfect for Ultra Low Angle Shots
The Baby Grand Induro Tripods are available in both a 75mm (Series 3) and a 100mm (Series 4) platform. Perfect for those ultra low angle shots, they are designed to be used with all lenses including ultra long lenses and all formats including large formats and video cameras. The ulitmate in strength and rigidity, they are ideal for macro photography and unique low angle perspectives whether you are in the studio or in the field.
Both units can be converted to video bowls. The 75mm version converts using the MVB23S accessory and the 100mm version coverts using the MVB45S accessory.
Each leg can be independently positioned at one of the three locks located on the outside of the shoulder. In addition, each leg features oversized rubber twist locks and is telescoping for adjusting the height. Quick and convenient set-up is achieved in any location.
The large rubber feet are attached to a metal ball joint for quick positioning, which can be removed for attaching the included metal spiked feet. The feet also have pre-drilled holes for securing to wooden boards or staking it to the ground. Transporting is easy with the included carrying case.
Features & Benefits
- Stealth Carbon Fiber Tubes and magnesium castings – Super strong materials with amazing weight to strength ratio provide superior strength and portability.
- Shoot Low – Easily remove the weight hook and spread out the legs for low to the ground shots.
- Safety lock – The flat modular head mounting plate is held securely with a ratchet style lock combines with a spring-loaded safety catch.
- Travel Friendly – Includes a custom carrying case and is small enough to fit in any carry on size luggage.
- Small Footprint – The small footprint allows it to be used in tight spaces and on smaller surface areas.
- Mounting Options – The feet have pre-drilled holes for securing it to the ground or boards.
- Multiple independent leg positions – Each leg can be independently positioned at one of the three locks located on the outside of the shoulder. This allows you to easily set up for use on uneven terrain.
- Telescoping legs – Each leg features oversized rubber twist locks and is telescoping for adjusting the height.