The lightweight and versatile TH-X H video fluid head with pan handle ($139 MSRP) weighs 2.2 pounds, supporting camera systems weighing up to 9 pounds. It has a +90º/-80º tilt angle with a sliding camera plate. It uses a ¼-inch screw with video pin.
Additional highlights from Libec include:
- Dual-head design for flat base equipment with 3/8” screws/65mm bowl tripods
- Built-in counterbalance for precise camera balance and tilt movements
- Snap on/off sliding plate for easy camera balance adjustments
- Sliding plate compatible with Sachtler and Manfrotto heads
- Dual pan handle rosettes for additional pan handle or support arm
Check out this video of the TH-X H in use:
Additionally, Libec is offering a special ZFC-L promotion. Buy a hands-free monopod kit or TH-X tripod system, and add on a ZFC-L Zoom and Focus Controller for LANC video cameras for $10 dollars. The Libec HFMP kit is especially appealing to new DSLR filmmakers, featuring a free-stand base, step lock/release foot pedal, smooth panoramic rotations and fast adjustments for increased mobility. The HFMP KIT includes the TH-X dual base video head. The new ZFC-L Zoom Focus Control for LANC (Sony, Canon, and JVC) cameras features smooth, precise zoom speeds, with an Invert Switch to change zoom direction and a Double-Sided Zoom Rocker design to zoom with your fingers. The Libec ZFC-L will be officially released in June so this is an opportunity to get it now.
The ZFC-L promotional offer is available to U.S. residents only from Libec’s online store.
Learn more about the Libec TH-X H video head here.
You can also send an email to Libec’s U.S. team at [email protected]