Light & Motion is introducing an aerial light that is designed specifically for drones. The 5000 lumen light can be remotely controlled and only weighs 750 grams. For more details check out the press release below.
Light & Motion is proud to introduce the industry’s first ultra- powerful aerial light.
The powerful and compact 5000 lumen light is fully remotely controlled from the drone controller including on/off, dimming, and a power-saving strobe mode for photography. Weighing only 750 grams, Stella 5000d draws up to 70 watts at full power.
Stella 5000d is cinema enabled, daylight balanced, with over 90 CRI and 93 TLCI output, and its small footprint allows it to mount on conventional camera gimbals. With a native 120° beam, the 5000d is compatible with Light & Motion Goes Airborne with NEW Stella 5000d Drone LED Light all existing Stella Pro light modifiers including a 50° Focus Optic and 25° Fresnel lens.
Light & Motion will be demonstrating the Stella 5000d at the NAB Show in Las Vegas April 16-21.
- High Output COB “chip on board” LED
- Certified 90 CRI, TLCI 93, CCT 5000K
- FL-1 Standard Certified 5000 Lumen output
- FL-1 Standard Certified 120-degree wide, smooth beam angle
- Operates from drone or camera battery with 12 to 25.2 volt input
- Thermal protection prevents overheating with passive cooling
- Range of modifiers: press-on light modifiers including: 50-degree Focus Optic, 25-degree Fresnel, GloBulb
- FL-1 Standard certified: 1-meter drop concrete, waterproof to 100 meters.