RIDGEFIELD PARK, NJ – March 1, 2016 – The Polaroid brightsaber pro LED lighting wand is the easiest and most affordable way to get a perfectly lit shot, whether on set, in the field, or anywhere in between. The highly portable lighting solution can be comfortably handheld or mounted to a tripod for studio setups, and comes with an integrated rotating tungsten filter to give photographers, videographers, event planners, set decorators and more the light they need to create a beautiful look.
Polaroid Brightsaber Key Features
- Includes infrared lamp and camera shutter remote; rechargeable battery pack
- Professional-grade LED lamp driver chip enhances consistency and lighting stability
- Ergonomically designed, the 1.7” diameter multi-purpose grip provides maximum comfort during handheld use, while a built-in threaded tripod mount enables studio setups
- Intelligently integrated, freely rotating, tubular tungsten filter in wrap-around design ensures perfect lighting balance
- Array of 298 powerful, efficient, low-heat 5600k LED bulbs rated at >50,000 Hours Your Work in a Different Light…and Lots of It
The Polaroid brightsaber’s 298-piece LED bulbs deliver true daylight color 5800K, and have been engineered to be in optimal proximity to the gently frosted light diffuser, resulting in a soft yet powerfully projected and evenly dispersed shine. Photographers can easily set the light to a rapid or slow flash with the press of a button. Offering the pros extra versatility, the Polaroid brightsaber features a tungsten color temperature filter in the form of a 3200k sleeve, giving users the ability to add dramatic lighting effects without the need for additional devices.
Video or Still, Pro or Prosumer, It’s All the Lighting You Need
Getting a well-lit shot is easy with the Polaroid brightsaber, eliminating the need for lighting umbrellas, stands, mounts and sweat-inducing spotlights. At just 22 ounces, the Polaroidbrightsaber is super lightweight, portable and overall refreshingly manageable. Even so, it provides a full range of powerful and sophisticated “studio-level” features professionals will appreciate in the studio and on location.
Helping photographers stay focused on set, the Polaroid brightsaber comes with an innovative multi-function IR remote. This handy device gives users full control over the lighting, while doubling as a remote shutter release for virtually any Canon, Nikon or Pentax camera.
Pricing and Availability
The Polaroid brightsaber pro is available now on Amazon for $162.29 USD and ships with a lamp, filter, remote control, battery, AC power adapter, case and manual.