“Since Lightroom is already the de-facto standard for many photographers to edit and develop their images, this new plug-in is especially welcome. It makes studio use of the PENTAX 645Z camera easier, more efficient and, ultimately, faster than ever,” said Chris Knight, a New Yorkbased portrait photographer. “Using Lightroom, I am able to quickly share photos with my clients, who are even able to view and comment from remote locations.”
Since its launch in June 2014, the PENTAX 645Z camera has been embraced by a wide range of photographers. The PENTAX Tethered Capture Plug-In is being offered to further enhance the user experience, and is a free option that can be downloaded starting today at: http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/english/support/download_digital.html
- The PENTAX 645Z camera supports industry-standard Adobe DNG (Digital Negative) RAW files, which ensures optimal image quality. The in-camera DNG file format effectively eliminates any RAW file incompatibility issues, thus allowing the photographer to confidently import DNG RAW files during a tethered session.
- Adobe Lightroom Creative Cloud users can use Lightroom Mobile to connect to tethered sessions via cloud services to comment and adjust photographs and return those edits to the photographer from anywhere in the world.
- Adobe Lightroom offers an exceptional cataloging system that allows photographers to capture and catalog tethered sessions with confidence.
- The PENTAX Tethered Capture Plug-in for Adobe Lightroom is an easy-to-install, powerful and streamlined tethering solution that allows any photographer to manage their own workflow from capture to output.
- Adobe Lightroom users can download and apply presets to any tethered capture session thus eliminating the need to process every raw file individually.
For further information, visit www.ricohimaging.com