IDE 2015 will open with a keynote address by DJI’s VP of Policy and Legal Affairs Brenden Schulman, a pioneer in legal and advocacy issues effecting Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems [sUAS]. Schulman will set the stage for the two-day business conference by exploring successes and addressing current challenges.
The program will feature:
- Dentons – James Williams, Former FAA Lead for sUAS Integration
- NASA, Unmanned Air Traffic Management – Parimal Kopardekar
- California Governor’s Office of Economic Development – Louis Stewart, Chief Innovation
- Embry-Riddle Worldwide – Kenneth Witcher, Dean, College of Aeronautics
- Aerovironment – Wahid Nawabi, Chief Operating Officer
- Pix4D – Antoine Martin
- DreamQii – Klever Freire
- Walt Disney – Cliff Wong, Imagineering R&D, Inc.
- Drone Deploy – Jono Millin
- Airware – Fabien Blanc-Paques, VP of Solutions Engineering
- Dronefly – Taylor Chien
- AIRMAP – Ben Marcus, Co-Founder, Aerospace Engineer, Test Pilot, CFI
- Flyspan System – Brock Christoval
- Global Aerospace – Chris Proudlove, Senior Vice President
In addition, the global commercial drone community will participate in this monumental second annual conference and expo. Detailed information for registration for the expo and conference schedule is available at ide2015.com.
Important topics central to the drone economy to be addressed during the conference include:
- Drones and the Future of Aerospace
- The New Drone Economy – An Overview of a Global Movement
- The Future of Education and Jobs in Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Commercial Applications now and for the future
- FAA, Integration and Commercial Drones
- The Unmanned Traffic Management System
IDE was created by the Unmanned Autonomous Vehicle Systems Association [UAVSA], the only worldwide drone association focused solely on the commercial prosumer, operator, pilot, innovator, entrepreneur, company and community. This year, the UAVSA is partnering with E.J. Krause & Associates, a presidentially-awarded international expo company that brings premier technology and staging to global conferences, to produce the event.
IDE 2015 is possible thanks in part to these gracious sponsors: Aerial Media Pros, DJI, DroneFly, FLIR Systems Inc. and MultiCopter Warehouse.
Early Bird Tickets for IDE 2015 are available now for both the Business Conference for $295 and the Expo for $25.
For more information, please visit: www.intdroneexpo.com